Effective date: [Insert date]
Last update: [Insert date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don't have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To provide a personalized experience on our website
- To analyze and improve the performance and functionality of our website
- To remember your preferences and settings
- To serve targeted advertisements
- To track website usage and gather information about our visitors
These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on our website. Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device until you delete them manually or until they expire.
We also use first-party cookies (cookies set by the website domain itself) and third-party cookies (cookies set by other websites or services we use).
How to manage your cookie preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your browser. Please note that disabling certain cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet options > Privacy > Advanced
- Chrome: Settings > Advanced > Privacy and security > Site settings > Cookies
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Cookies and Site Data
- Safari: Preferences > Privacy