Welcome to treasuremilecasino.top (the 'Site'). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site ('Visitors') who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by treasuremilecasino.top (collectively, 'Services') ('Authorized Customers').
Information We Collect
When you visit our Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as 'Device Information'.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- 'Cookies' are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- 'Log files' track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- 'Web beacons,' 'tags,' and 'pixels' are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Information
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at the email provided below.